"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will." -- George Bernard Shaw

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -- Winston Churchill

Thursday, March 10, 2011

better late than never

So, I've been typing the bedroom the last 3 1/2 days instead of working in the office which is right off the living room. Why, you may ask? Well, to avoid interruptions, kids and dogs that can push the door open, TV, Internet, etc. Anyway, I've been sitting on the floor with a lap desk, working away, thinking to myself, "This just doesn't seem right, I need small desk or something so I sit on the couch. What did I use last time I was working back here?" Today, as I sat on the floor ready to work and shift and fidget again for hours of uncomfortable typing while sitting on the floor, I looked across the room, and the lights came on, or maybe I should say someone finally came home. Literally right across the room from me is my piano bench. It's probably been sitting there the last few days smugly laughing at me every time I fidget or adjust my position, wondering how long it would be before I figured things out. Better late than never, but that piano bench could have reminded me a lot sooner. :)

1 comment:

down in the valley said...

'Necessity is the mother of invention.' So glad you have a solution to your problem! Woo hoo!!